Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So, What is a Never Ending Card Anyway?

I'm so glad you stopped by! I thought I would share this tutorial on the Never Ending Card which you can purchase through, one of my favorite sites, Lili of the Valley.

I found the tutorial video via YouTube and thought I would share it. These cards are amazing and the fun just keeps going! Don't be intimidated...just enjoy yourself...



You can also view the Never Ending Card in my sidebar to the right...it's just a fun card!!

I hope you're having a blessed day!! Follow if you like, I'll do the same.

Blessings,

Colleen

2 comments:

Ree said...

Just dropping by to say hello! I love all the fun projects and things on your website! :) Following you...
http://myblessingsoverflow.blogspot.com

best printing samples said...

Wow! Great blog! Thanks for the inspiration. I really admire you because of your awesome blog. Thanks for sharing.