Friday, April 29, 2011

Need a Box for a Bulky 6 x 6 Card? I Hear Ya!

I've been creating cards lately, as you know, and ran into a little situation...I couldn't find an envelope, box, or envelope box to put them in.  I couldn't just run to the store and get one...

My Easter card to my Mom was completed and I couldn't figure out how to send it and I hadn't had time to create a box...I just had to do the best I could...She loved the card and said she would frame it...what a Mom...she's always been that way...so encouraging (I love you Mom)....anyway I digress...

So I found this beautiful site; where you can create boxes for your projects...I'll get on it this weekend and see what I can come up with...here's an example of one by Maddy Hill.


Created by Maddy Hill

Thank you, as always, for stopping by...I hope you enjoy the tutorial I found!  Have a blessed Friday!!

2 comments:

Sandee said...

That's a way cool card box. I'm sure you'll show us what you whipped up this weekend right?

Have a terrific day. :)

Shanno's Country Chic said...

Errr...uh...Yes...I hope...I think...well maybe :)