Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fab and Funky Challenge ~ All Spotty and Dotty

I'm finding new Craft Challenge Blogs all the time and hopefully, I'll get a "link list" started so that you can explore them too! 

It's amazing the talent that is out there...I decided to use one of my LOTV stamps to create this little card for the challenge at the Fab and Funky Challenge event.  I liked the idea of the Spotty and Dotty theme...and well...I just wanted to create something new...

Here's the result...still learning...still having fun...

Fab and Funky ~ All Spotty and Dotty



Thanks for stopping by and, as always, have a blessed day!!  Blessings to you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a gorgeous card, Colleen!! Love how you colored the cute image! :))) Did you use Copics?Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
Hugs, Sanda xoxo

Lindsey said...

Oh what a gorgeous card! I love the layout and your colouring is lovely too. Thank you so much for sharing your spotty and dotty creation with us at Fab and Funky this week, I hope you can join us again soon!
Linds x

TOMAS said...

Your 'little card' brought the tremendous joy to me. It pleased the eyes, but what's the most important -your post warmed the heart of Art by Tomas Thank you!