Friday, April 22, 2011

LOTV Challenge 93 - Easter

Well, it's time for another LOTV Challenge "try"!  I hope you're smiling...I am!  I created this card with the challenge, and Mom, in mind.  I was going make a card for her...she already knows that it will be late...and well...it's going to be. 

So much going on...anyway...Here it is:



Let me know what you think :) 

With this one I ordered the stamp (you've seen it already) from LOTV...the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts, as well as, the lace.  The little pearls are from the Martha Stewart collection...the swirly pearls that created the stem are from ZVA Creative...it's a little bit of everyone!  I colored my lil guy with Promarkers that I purchased through Carpe Diem.

Anyway...There it is!!  Happy, Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Blessings and hugs to all!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute Easter card. I like very much ..
-Marika-