Thursday, April 14, 2011

It's Time Again for the LOTV Challenge ~ Happy Birthday

I've decided to give it another whirl!!  What fun...these stamps are so adorable and frankly, it's fun to create something of your own.  I recently received 3 new stamps from LOTV...so I think you may be seeing a few creations.

I want you to know that this is something very new for me.  I'm learning through seeing the creations of others...looking at tutorials...and practicing...I get a little frustrated...go back to the tutorials and try again!  If you love scrapping and cardmaking you really need to try this.  I think you'll really enjoy it.

Enough said, here's the latest entry:

LOTV Happy Birthday Challenge 92

Hope you're having a wonderful week!  Blessings and warmth to you!  Remember to cast your cares upon Him who cares for you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks very lovely, Colleen! I love making my own crafts- I find it so relaxing.
Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

xx,
Tammy

Nicola said...

Your card is gorgeous Colleen, love your colouring to this adorable image and your lace and floral detail are so pretty..
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-