Sunday, April 10, 2011

I've Been Working on a Couple of Projects

I've been working on a couple of projects. One is a sprapbook layout of my oldest Grand Daughter. She's all of 2 and 1/2 years old and a true joy to my heart. She is a free-spirit...you can see that already...full of life, love, and smiles.


I've set the layout, changed it, set it...finally I'll get to the point where I'll be satisfied...it's just taking a while.

Here's where I am with it right now...


I've decided to call it Kiani's Dream. It's chocked full of fairies, flowers, and "Once Upon a Time" images. My prayer is that her dreams will be full of love, joy, and life.

If you have any thoughts or ideas I'd love to hear from you, my friends! Have a blessed day, be happy!

Remember to Follow if you like the blog...I'll find you and follow back...

3 comments:

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

What a fun idea!! We are expecting our FIRST grandbaby ANY day!! A little girl and her name will be Soleil! Happy Sunday!

Shanno's Country Chic said...

I'm so excited for you! Welcome to Little Soleil! What a wonderful blessing!!

Terry Duncan said...

Wow! I love your blog! Your work is beautiful and you're very creative. Glad I found you. Terry
www.classycut-ups.com