Friday, April 22, 2011

Great Product! Great Service!

Good morning everyone! 

You might have noticed a little "badge" on the right side of my screen for I Brake for Stamps.  This company is now a vendor for Wild Orchid Flowers and many other wonderful supplies. 


I wanted to bring this to your attention for a couple of reasons.  Prior to this, we used to order our florals through the Wild Orchid Flowers site, and our items were shipped from the UK.  With I Brake for Stamps your order is placed and shipped here in the USA.  The staff has the product packaged, sent, and at my door, so quickly, that I almost feel like it's the next day!



Please take a moment to check out the site and their products!  Oh, and join the forum too!  Funnnnn!


Digi Scrap Kits Design

To my readers, today is the day I, as a Christian, remember the sacrifice of our Savior.  Thanking Him for His tremendous gift of eternal life.  Remembering John 3:16...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Colleen,
I could not let the weekend go without wishing you and your family a very happy and blessed Easter holiday!

Hugs & Happy Blessings,
Tammy♥

Ree said...

Your little"behold the lamb" sign is super cute!(I love sheep and of course Jesus! :)
Happy Easter and Blessings to you!
<3 Ree