Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Another Bev Rochester Tutorial - Floral Note Set

Did I happen to mention that I love Bev Rochester's designs, talents, and creativity? Well, I do!! I thought it would be fun to share another tutorial with you...one that I liked and hopefully, will use in the future.

Take a look at this adorable set:


Bev Rochester's Floral Note Set

If you click on the post title or the link under the pic of her notecards, you'll be taken to her site and tutorial. It's a really easy read and will give you some great ideas on creating simple, adorable gifts that are easy on the budget.

Enjoy...Blessings to you!!

Remember to Follow if you like the blog and I'll Follow you back!

Have a wonderful day!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like those! So pretty and elegant:)

Eileen said...

These are lovely - I love little cute size cards like these.
luv
eileen
x

Shanno's Country Chic said...

I know!! Aren't they just adorable? I'd like to make a set or two...I need to find the little boxes though :)