Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Remember My Etsy Shop?

I went out on a limb and asked for some advice and constructive criticism.  That's always a little difficult for me, but you need to do it in order to improve right?  Success doesn't happen working alone; it takes many hands to work the dough and create the victory.

Well, I had quite a lot of feedback from the community there, much of it was very encouraging and I'm thankful for their kindness.  One of the things they mentioned was that sets don't sell well.  I cut my audience way down if I sell my cards and birdhouses as sets.  So I decided to break them up and try it a little differently. 

I'm willing to make an effort!  So it's changed a bit, but I think it will be for the better in the long run.


Thanks for taking the time with me tonight.  I'm always glad you stopped by :)


2 comments:

Rovie said...

having fun with your layout and widgets...made me feel young again... thanks!

Mhar's Display said...

I hope everything will go well in your Etsy shop Colleen. Wishing you all the best.

marms