Saturday, August 6, 2011

It's Time for the Update on the Envelobox Creator

Okay, well I promised you an update and here it is.  I was concerned when I made my purchase that this might not work well without it's "Mother" ship, The Crafter's Companion.  In the case of making an envelobox, it does not need it's "Mama".



The envelobox I made is very plain, as I just wanted you to see what it looked like.  I'll be working on it a bit, adding embellishments and, in the future, stamping prior to gluing.  It's really important to watch when gluing the box together.  It's incredibly easy to be off a little bit and cause the envelobox to be a little "catty-whompus".  My first has a touch of that and I'm sure I'll be more proficient as time goes by.

Here's what the first one looks like, very plain...just a "try me" project:

The nice thing about this set up is that you can make any size or width you need for your envelobox...so if your card is a bit larger or smaller than the norm, just make a "box" to fit.  My Ultimate Crafter's Companion set also came with a great DVD and instruction books.

All and all, I'm pleased with the purchase and would recommend it.

Blessings and thank you for stopping by!  Remember to Follow for more tutorials, reviews, and helps along the way!




No comments: