Monday, August 15, 2011

Changed a Few Things...

Hey everyone!

I changed a few things around here...decided to update the blog with a fresh new look.  I have so much fun with this.  I hope you liked the way it turned out.

I've been working on another easel card...I've decided to offer the cards, envelobox to match, and an adorable birdhouse set on Etsy.  I haven't added it yet, but it will be coming soon.

I thought I would give my followers and friends a sneak peak.  Feel free to let me know what you think.



Of course there will be a decorated envelobox too!  I've always loved birds and birdhouses.  They make me smile and believe that all will be well!  God is in control even when the world seems out of control.

Blessings Dear Ones!  Thank you for Following and visiting!

Colleen

P.S. I'll be sharing the newest easel card with you soon!



2 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful set, I love birds and birdhouses too. Love the new blog look too, I haven't made a easel card yet, too much going on I guess. Hope your doing well. Hugs

Duni said...

Your card is ADORABLE! I love birds and cute little birdhouses too :)
Love the new roses blog background. So romantic!