Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Lili of the Valley Christmas Collection

Yes, I admit it...I think that the LOTV Christmas Stamp Collection is one of the cutest I've seen.  Aren't they adorable?  You can by them individually or as a colleciton...PRECIOUS!!

LOTV Christmas Collection
 I haven't purchased them yet, but it's a sure bet that I will.  Here's a creation by Bev Rochester with one of these wonderful stamps:

Bev Rochester's Christmas Creation
What funnnnn!  Remember Christmas is just around the corner and we need to get started with our crafts and projects!

God bless you!!

4 comments:

Duni said...

These are so cute!

Jen said...

I'm not sure I'm ready to even think about Christmas yet, but they are awfully cute :o)

k and k world said...

so pretty! have a great weekend ahead!

Mhar's Display said...

Oh I love these designs. So pretty!

Marms