Saturday, August 27, 2011

Well, I Have Something to Share

Those of you who have visited this blog will remember the last layout I had.  It was pretty, fresh, and new and I liked it.  With that said, I saw another pretty, fresh, new blog layout that I thought I would try out.

Here's the results...I chose this because I love birds and the vintage, shabby chic, feel.   This is what I want you to know:

If you change your TEMPLATE from the new blogger SIMPLE to the old blogger MINIMA...BEWARE...you may not be able to change it back to SIMPLE.  I've been trying all morning to get the two columns back.  I've been adjusting for hours.

It turned out fine, but now I feel a bit trapped...WAH!

Anyway...I hope you still visit and I don't confuse you too much by all the changes.  It's still me!

Blessings and warmth,

Colleen

1 comment:

Lynne said...

I love the vintage look of your blog, the birds are so pretty!