Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Today is My Birthday...and I Wanted to Say Thank You!

Well, today was my birthday and it's time for me to "hit the sack", but I needed, wanted to say thank you to all my friends and family that took a moment to wish me a Happy Birthday.  From the first song of the day to the last laugh with my Brother...I am, was, blessed. 

Thank you Lord.  Thank you for those people in my life that make me smile, laugh, and cry tears of joy.  Thank you for those tiny voices that strained to sing the Birthday Song to their "Gramm".  Thank you to those who remembered at the beginning of their day and wished me well.


Thank you Lord!  Thank you that I have lived another year, breathing the air, hearing the birds, and seeing the sky.  Thank you that in all the sorrows of my life and in this world, You saw fit to bring me through them and share Your love.



Thank you everyone for bearing with me...and being my friends, both online, and off.

Blessings and Love,
Colleen

10 comments:

Duni said...

Hi Colleen,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Would you believe it's MY birthday today :) and I feel very blessed too!

Seow wei said...

Happy birthday, Colleen. Drop by here...

Grace said...

Belated happy birthday Colleen.

God bless you more.

Have a nice day.

Seow wei said...

I am following you, and thanks for comment.

k and k world said...

Hi, Colleen,

belated happy birthday! good health always!

-yogi143- said...

Happy Birthday to you :)

sorry for the late greetings I was so busy and i haven't notice that it was your birthday :( but then I wish you the best and have a better life this year :)

smile now -> http://www.bobbyjohnsabasaje.com/

Census said...

Happy Birthday!! I know I'm late but I hope you had a great day!!

Gina Alfani said...

A belated Happy Birthday Colleen . . . my birthday was on the 14th :)

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend . . . Gina

Catch My Words said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday.

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Lainy said...

Belated happy birthday, Colleen!

Hugs!