Saturday, July 30, 2011

Okay, Remember the Last Video on the Easel Card?

Well, I told you I was going to try one and I thought I better show you how it turned out.  The stamp is a familiar Lili of the Valley stamp that I've used before.  I wish I could get a "bunch" more, but for now this is what I have, thank you for bearing with me.

Here it is with the verse showing, the face of the card will actually set just above the placket with the heart.



 Close up of the image.



 


Side profile with kitchen in the background :)

I hope you like the way it turned out!  If you try one, let me know and I'll come visit too!

Blessings,
Colleen




3 comments:

Janie Printz said...

I certainly enjoyed watching your little video of how you made this. I just bought a small video blogger camera so that if & when I get brave enough I might give it a try also ...
Your card is very cute & well put together.
Hugs, Janie

Ann said...

Your card turned out great. I love it. Cute image, nice coloring, and love your embellies. I am going to make one too. Hugs

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

It came out beautiful!