Tuesday, September 20, 2011

This is Blue...

Blue is one of our Min-Pin's.  He was a rescue pup that I found online.  I fell in love right away.  They brought him out to the house and his teeth were bad, he had scars from being beat up in a tussle with other foster pups, and he was scared.  Blue was so scared that when we went to bed; he started wheezing...I thought he was sick, but as I look back I think it was an anxiety attack.

Blue, along with Seneca (our other Pin)...are two of my best friends.  I don't know what life would be like without them.  Yes, they can be wearing at times, but most of the time they are just sweet.

Blue is my constant companion.  Here he is sleeping in the chair next to me while I work on the computer.  This is his usual place when I'm in the office/craft room.



The blanket is one I had when my son was a baby...32 years ago.  Blue is taking full advantage of it now.  He is without a doubt the sweetest pup.
Thanks for stopping by everyone...have a wonderful day in the Lord!

Blessings,
Colleen

9 comments:

Duni said...

Colleen- he is ADORABLE. Thank you so much for rescuing him!!

Trina Prenzi said...

He is adorable! What a sweet little friend! It was wonderful of you to rescue him, he sure had a rough life before you came into it. You're both so lucky!! We have a rescue dog too, she is so sweet and now we can't picture life without her! :)

Mhar's Display said...

Aww.You are kind-hearted Colleen. What a cute puppy.

Marms

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

Adorable! I don't think you could get any cutier if you tried! It is always so great to hear a "happy tail"...glad you found each other!

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Aw... I'm a complete sucker for pups!

Rose Clearfield said...

That's sweet that you still have the blanket after all of these years. He looks like a sweetie.

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Blue looks relaxed - he knows that he's finally found his home. Well done you for rescuing him :) Hugs, LLJ xxx

Marjo said...

What a cutie pie! We also have a Min Pin named Bella and she is spoiled rotten too...lol

Thanks for the peek and sharing, xoxo Marjo#36

Whiney Momma said...

Awww, so cute. What a wonderful thing to rescue a sweetie like that.