Saturday, September 24, 2011

Equal Time for Seneca Jo

Well, as promised (to Seneca Jo)...Here is her "equal" time.  I received Seneca as a birthday gift from my daughter.  She was so tiny and packed full of energy and love.  When we brought her home she would fall asleep on my husbands shoulder. 

She's always been a little front end heavy....I can remember setting her food down for her and her back end would raise off the floor (literally) as she ate.  She did grow out of that, but food is, and always will be her FAVORITE thing in life. 


She is every bit a toddler...she wakes us up as the sun rises.  She's sure if we don't get up she'll starve to death.  She's always getting into things; hiding behind her food in the pantry so we'll close her in.  Anything for an extra nibble. LOL!!

We love her and Blue dearly.  They are so different and so special!  Thank you for letting us share them with you!  :)

Blessings,  Colleen

7 comments:

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

They are both adorable! :)

Unknown said...

I am a new Follower of your Blog from Jamaica. You have a cute dog. Dogs have always been my pets. We have 2 at our home at this time. Take care and all the best to you.
Judy - JUDY H-J'S THOUGHTS

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Those are some ears! Can you hear me Seneca Jo?

Jen said...

Oh, your little dogs are just precious! Such a pretty little face on Seneca Jo :o)

Elizabeth said...

Your little dogs are just adorable and the love you feel for them is obvious ... and I bet they return it twofold :)

I’ve a giveaway over on my blog, you might like to take a look at:- http://silverscrappers.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-memories-suite-digital-software.html

Elizabeth x #125 (on the WOYWW links)

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

Oh, I don't know which of your doggies are cuter! (Love her ears!) Just have to go with a matching set. :)

Elvirah said...

Thats a cute dog you have, nie to hear that its a part of your family and i can see that you love it so much.