Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fairy in Red

You've heard of the Lady in Red?  Well, this is the Fairy in Red...She's much more modest and sweet and the newest item available in my Etsy Shop.  I'm learning to work with the deeper colors...it can be a challenge as they are not so easily manipulated, but I feel she turned out pretty well.


I used ProMarkers to color her and Wild Orchid flowers as embellishments.  I found some adorable charms at a local craft store...papers were part of my Scrap That kit and some that I had on hand.


Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look!  Have a wonderful day and be blessed with joy, peace, and love from those around you.

Colleen



4 comments:

Brenda said...

She's very cute!

pasqueflower said...

Adorable! Beautifully done!

Seow wei said...

Hi colleen, the fairy very beautiful, i like it, please check out my blog, http://seowwei-daybreak.blogspot.com/, an award is waiting for to be claimed.

Terry Duncan said...

I love this little fairy and your card is beautiful! Please visit my blog at www.classycut-ups.com if you're interested in seeing my cards.