Monday, September 5, 2011

Sweet Little Vintage Girl

Spent the day cleaning, and creating.  I put together this Little Vintage Girl for the Etsy Shop.  I love the browns, blues, and neutrals.  She was created with Wild Orchid Flowers, the image was colored with ProMarkers, and the papers are Bo Bunny and K & Company.

Please feel free to let me know what you think:

Vintage Girl in Blue


Vintage Girl Displayed

The verse on the front is wonderfully dated by the verbage:

In haste I bring my heart to you.

Believe me it is staunch and true.

 
Thank you for spending time with me!

Blessings and love,
Colleen

2 comments:

Seow wei said...

Wow this is another beautiful design, I like that too, sweet girl.I am following and twitter too.

Betty said...

Ohoo, she is so adorable! What great creation you made!