Thursday, March 10, 2011

You Have Got to See This!!

I was blog hopping this evening...looking for new ideas and just enjoying the talent out there! Well, you have got to see this! It's a creation by Jacque!

I just love this...I love everything about it...She created it using a wonderful stamp from this new collection release found here.

I grabbed a pic of the card so that you could see what I was talking about!  She's quite a talented lady.  If you hop over to her blog, you'll find more of her wonderful work!

Here's a taste!


Say It With Flowers!!

Thanks for visiting!  Please remember to FOLLOW ME and of course, I'll return the favor :)

Blessings and joy!

3 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

Wow so pretty Colleen!!

Shanno's Country Chic said...

Thank you! She does great work...love her detail.

shabnamahsan said...

Hi Colleen
I just loved your blog....amazingly sweet collection...thanks for sharing....