Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Do You Love Tutorials??

I love tutorials...especially good ones. I've spent a good part of my life feeling, and thinking   that I couldn't do certain things.

Are you like that?

When I was younger and tried something new and it didn't work out, I would think..."I guess I'm no good at that". Well, I've found, as I've gotten a bit older; learning, being good at something, takes time and, yes, training to some degree or another. One great idea for "on the spot training" is to use tutorials. It's amazing how many good ones are out there.

I'm virtually a self starter...always have been. Consequently I have always felt like I had to be an "expert" right from the get-go. Reality check! Very few people are experts at anything...especially "right out of the box". Take your time...the first one or two may not be what you're hoping for...don't give up...keep up until you like what you see.

Below you'll see a great tutorial on the use of Copic Markers to color stamps...she does a wonderful job and it's fun to see how it turns out...I may have to try that! :)





Thanks for stopping by...would love to have you FOLLOW!

Oh, and please check out my Video Bar on the right panel for more tutorials. Have a wonderful day!! Be blessed :)

2 comments:

Rita Barakat said...

This is lovely Colleen! I must be the only one in the scrappy world who has not tried Copics yet! One day....

Shanno's Country Chic said...

No Rita...You're not the only one...that's why I'm searching out tutorials about using them...I really want to give it a try and thought this video was a keeper!