Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh Boy!! Look What I found!

Okay, I know you're probably wondering what I do all day...Well, I work outside the home, but when I get home...I take care of the pups, my hubby, and get started with my new hobby...Scrapbooking! This is my newest creation. It's a picture of my beautiful Mom and her great-grandson...he's 3 now, and loves her as much now as he did then. So sweet!


Anyway, I have a little work to do on it and I was looking for some ideas. Well, I found this site below...What funnnnn!! Tutorials, Sunflowers, Dragonfies...the works! Have a look! I think you'll like what you see!



Well, tomorrow's another day! Blessings Dear Ones! Please feel free to leave a Comment, Follow, and Link!

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Hi Colleen,

I'm so glad you found my blog, and that you were tickled with it. I really appreciate your kind words and linking up to me.

hugs,

Beth

Deborah said...

How pretty! I have always wanted to do a scrapbook. I have done a few little projects but nothing big. I will one day, they are a lot of fun! I've enjoyed looking at your blog, I'm a new follower too! Have a blessed week!