Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scrapbooking Kit Clubs...

Well, I spent a little time hunting for Scrapbooking Kit Clubs this last week.  Thankfully there are a lot of resources out there if you Google the topic.  There's an incredibly wide variety of offerings at varying price points.  It doesn't take long before you discover that there are quite a few that have gone out of business.  The really good ones are still ticking along and offer kits for about $40 to $45 excluding the shipping.

I ended up selecting one to try for a few months and I'm looking forward to getting my first kit.  When it arrives I'll post what was in it and what I thought about the quality, substance, and variety in the kit.  It's going to be fun...with this particular club, you have contests and challenges that encourage you to think about "you" and scrap emotionally...This is going to take a little thinking and introspection, but I think it will be good for me.  We'll see .... I'll let you know!

As you can see I'm slowly putting this blog together and would love to link to you if you love crafting, scrapbooking, and card-making!

We'll chat aging soon!

Blessings,
Colleen


This guy is courtesy of http://digiscrapkits.com/


No comments: