Saturday, February 26, 2011

Casting Cares - Challenge 2 from SFTIO

This is my latest scrapbook layout.  I created it with a challenge in mind from Scrapbooking From the Inside Out.  Our challenge was to scrap a layout with this in mind:

On the Edge: What feels precarious about your future? Does the transient nature of life frighten you, or are you at peace with it? Are there specific areas where you feel that instability more heavily - in your intimate relationships or your work? How do you manage uncertainty or fragility? Are you able to experience life with fluidity, or do you attempt to control the outcome of certain things?

As I began to scrap the page, I realized that along with the many worries and uncertainties I carry,  I have learned how to cope with them, with the help of this scripture verse.  I wanted to share that as well.  Too often, we share our worries and concerns and forget to share how we have managed to cope with them...below you'll find my "goto" verse.




Center stage...



Thank you for taking the time to look and share your thoughts!

Blessings to you!

Colleen

No comments: