Sunday, February 13, 2011

Creative Scrappers Contest - Sketch #141

This is my first contest or challenge of any kind in the Scrapbooking arena.  To be open, I didn't even know there were any.  Then, as I was searching for ideas and other Scrapbooking sites; I stumbled upon Creative Scrappers.  Besides having some wonderful, fun ideas; the site and creative people behind it, offer some fun contests using their DT (Design Team) sketches. 

I chose Sketch 141 for my layout.  I'm not sure if I'm even entering the contest right, but it looks like you create your layout, blog it, then link to it. 

Below is Sketch 141:

The following is my attempt at making this happen...I love the colors, the photo of my Great Nephew, age 7, and I'm extremely happy with the products I used.  Most of which was purchased via Scrapbook.com.

Here's the layout:



I'm having so much fun with this!!  If you have any questions or would like any help....please feel free to let me know.  It would be my pleasure to help!

Warmth and blessings,
Colleen

No comments: