Tuesday, April 14, 2015

I Love Little Storage Jars!

Hey everyone!

Thanks again for stopping by Sweet Home Designs.  Today I added an adorable Storage Jar to my Etsy Shop.

This was another easy project to put together and would make a really nice teacher gift, Secret Pal gift, or "Make her Smile" gift.


I headed over to my favorite craft store, one of them anyway, and found this little jar.  It was too cute to pass up so I brought it home and decorated it for gift giving!  I used some florals I purchased from Wild Orchid Flowers and my button and twine was from Stampin' Up!


I think it turned out pretty cute!  It was fun to do and I hope that whoever selects it is happy to give it! Or keep it ;)  I mean, you can always use another piece of "cuteness" around...right?

Have a blessed day!
 

No comments: