Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Mom and My Memories

My Mom spent Thanksgiving at the ocean with my brother and my cousins from New York.  Here she is with my cousin Mike.  I loved the picture of them...it's so like my Mom to be loving, happy, and free with her heart.  I need a hug.

The layout was created with the My Memories Suite and FREE items from the site.  I won the My Memories Suite in a give-a-way, and to be honest, I didn't realize what I had won!  I do now.  This is an amazing tool and so fun to use.  It's a bit addicting :)


You can read more about the My Memories software here and if you would like to try this amazing application use this code at checkout STMMMS62443 for a discount on your purchase!

Thanks for stopping by!!  Blessings and love,

Colleen

4 comments:

kimmy said...

oh! that was so sweet... thanks for sharing..

Seow wei said...

Lovely page, I thought that I can use your code to checkout with paypal, but it's not, only for credit card.

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

Your mom looks so happy. What a great picture.

K Blue said...

Aww, ***hugs*** this is a sweet page. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I only have a handful of followers, and have them tucked down at the very bottom of the page. Perhaps I will move them up. :)