Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Happy Thanksgiving!  As I've grown a little older I've come to really appreciate Thanksgiving and all that it brings to the table. ;)  Figuratively, and relatively...I love sitting around the table enjoying a meal with family.  I love the laughter that fills the room and the clinking of silverware against the plates as the finish the dessert. 

I love hearing everyone cheer on their team and grumble when things don't turn out quite right.  It's my precursor to Christmas with the people I love and cherish.  It's my time to remember all the Lord has given to me including and most importantly His Son Jesus, who died for my sins, and according to scripture, the sins of all who would love Him (John 3:16) and believe in Him.

I have much to be thankful for and on a day like to today I want to take this time to say how thankful I am to have you in my life.  I'm thankful for you and for your encouragement.  I'm thankful for your kind comments and love.

God bless you and keep you with joy, peace, and love.  May you have the best Thanksgiving ever!

Blessings and love,
Colleen

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

rugged breed said...

Those cats fell the thanksgiving day too! What a feeling when the thanksgiving day comes!

Zero Dramas

ExploreColorado said...

Those kittens are adorable.