Monday, October 17, 2011

My Kiani and her New Scarf

This is Kiani...My oldest granddaughter.  She will be 3 this November.  It's hard to believe that almost 3 years ago I became a Gramm for the first time.  My life has never been the same and I couldn't possibly feel more love than I do for my 3 granddaughters.  They are the joy of my heart.

Kiani is wearing a new scarf her Momma made for her.  She's striking a pose so everyone can see how lovely it is.  I'm so very proud of my Daughter for trying new things and creating.  She's amazing and I'm once again blessed.


Oh and her Sissy, Malia, got one too!  Am I blessed or what??  Just want to hug them and hug them!

Thank you for taking the time with me today!  Blessings and love Colleen!

8 comments:

Duni said...

Both of them are so cute! Your daughter has obviously got her craftiness from you :)

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

They are adorable! I love Kiani striking a pose, they are such a blast at this age! :)

Rose Clearfield said...

They are adorable! I love the scarves and poses. Thanks for sharing!

Veronica said...

YOur kids are lovely! :)

Catch My Words said...

Cute! I became a grand aunt that same month and year.

Joyce
http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

Mommy's Bright Bundles said...

Aww...they're so adorable in their new scarf. Getting ready for the Winter :)

Marms

A said...

Aaaaw. Super adorable. :)

Anonymous said...

Awww...what little sweeties! And look at that fashion chic just rockin' her scarf!