Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Collage

I created a collage to highlight my latest project.  My husband has built an oak frame for her and I think we may white wash it lightly.  We haven't decided yet.
I need your help.  Can you tell me whether you prefer the word "Blessed" to the left of the picture over the lace; as shown in the upper middle photo?  I can't decide.  My husband says no and I say "hmmm".

Thanks for your comments and help with this one.


I used My Memories software to embellish the collage.  The flourish and my signature will not be present of course...and the border is just for highlighting.

Blessings Dear Ones!

Colleen

5 comments:

Beth at Mother by Design said...

I like the word "Blessed" in there, but it is beautiful either way! :-)

Elvirah said...

I think, yeah, i would prefer word "BLESSSED" if it were me. I feel like that word makes the picture complete. And i am sure whatever you guyz decide on it, would look great.

Rose Clearfield said...

Another beautiful creation! I love "blessed" in there, too.

David said...

I like the blessed one too ^^ keep da spirit..

OLLIE MCKAY'S ~ A Chic Boutique said...

Love all your beautiful things ~ such fun!