Sunday, June 19, 2011

LOTV Challenge 101 Bring on the Music

Growing up I played the flute.  Just like so many other children, I played it from sixth grade all the way through High School.  My childhood was difficult and we didn't have much money, but Mom working alone and raising 5 kids, decided that she wanted me to have that opportunity. 

She leased the instrument at $19.00 a month.  By the time it was said and done we probably paid for it 3 times over.  I was never fantastic, but I enjoyed my time with the band and the friendships that I made.

Thanks Mom, you always seemed to come through for us; even in the most difficult of situations.

On to the challenge, Love Notes:


Thanks so much for spending some time with me!  Have a blessed day!!
Colleen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was such a lovely post to read, Colleen. I love the inspired love note...very pretty! :)
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment!

Happy Weekend,
Tammy