Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Many Thanks to Wild Orchid Crafts!!

I'm excited and honored to have my Mothers Day Card for Mom chosen as one of the Top 3 in the Wild Orchid Challenge!  If you click the Top 3 banner to the right, you'll be able to see the other winners as well! There are so many talented ladies and gentlemen out there that I really have to pinch myself.
Welcome to all my visitors and my apologies for not having new items posted.  My desktop did not get back to me as quickly as I hoped, but I know that he's very busy and I appreciate all he is doing for me.

I've missed not sharing with you and hopefully we'll be back to normal soon...

Blessings to you all...Please pray for the recent families involved in the storms over the last week...so many losses; so much pain.


No comments: