Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Good News! Woohoo!!

I just talked with the gentleman that is working on my desktop and it should be back in a couple of days!!  This is great news!

Although I am thankful to have my laptop to take care of the necessities of "online" life, it is very old, very slow, and has a tendency to freeze up.  Big bummer!!

To my Entrecard Followers, I should be dropping again soon!  It's just not possible with the laptop.  To many gadgets and extras on "today's" blog for this old dinosaur.

I've been dying to post some of my projects, but it's just such a hassle!  I can't wait to get the desktop back.

Did I mention I went to a wedding last weekend?  It was beautiful.  My daughter and son-in-law were participants in the wedding party.  It was done in lavenders and butterflies.  I watched the grandbabies while they worked their magic. 

It was so much fun!  We had a barbecue after the reception.  Fun times and fun people. Blessings to the new couple, may you have years and years of happiness!!

Blessings everyone!  We'll chat soon!  Don't forget to read your Promise for the Day in the upper left hand corner of the blog.

1 comment:

Knev said...

you got a good Computer support and got your laptop back in time