Sunday, October 18, 2015

Teddy Bear Picture from Sweet Home Designs

Hello everyone,

I've added a Teddy Bear Picture to the Sweet Home Designs Etsy Shop!  I thought it turned out pretty cute and I wanted to share it with you here. 

The colors are predominantly blues and greens, which would make it perfect for a boys room or nursery.  With that said, I love it for a little girl as well!  I think it could go either way!


https://www.etsy.com/listing/252395361/teddy-bear-picture-in-blues-and-greens?ref=shop_home_active_1 

I've placed it on a shelf here with a couple of my other SALE items.  I thought it would be fun to show them together!  I apologize for the glare on the glass, it's really hard to photograph.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/252395361/teddy-bear-picture-in-blues-and-greens?ref=shop_home_active_1 

I'm also offering customization for an additional fee.  Maybe a name or the date of birth, etc.

Thank you for taking the time with me today!

Blessings from Sweet Home Designs!
 

No comments: