Monday, October 19, 2015

Sweet Cottage Chic Birdhouse Set from Sweet Home Designs on Etsy

I just added another set to the Sweet Homes Designs Shop on Etsy!  It sort of reminds me of something with a Nordic cottage flair.  I used a punch to give the roof line a little texture and I think it gave it a gingerbread house feel.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/252638484/small-shabbycottage-chic-birdhouse-set?ref=shop_home_active_1

This particular offering is a set.  I added the little "flower pot" votive to it so that the two pieces can be used together or separately.  They can be given as individual gifts or you can keep them for yourself, to be used as a centerpiece assortment, mantel display, or a shelf display.  Wherever you use them, I hope you're delighted!

https://www.etsy.com/listing/252638484/small-shabbycottage-chic-birdhouse-set?ref=shop_home_active_1

As always, thank you for stopping by the blog today and I hope you'll take a moment to check out my sale at Sweet Home Designs on Etsy!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: