Thursday, April 25, 2013

Facelift for Sweet Home Designs

Have you ever felt like you just needed a change?  Me too.  I was looking at the blog and although the birds are beautiful...I just felt that it was a little to dark. 

I mean...this is an exciting time isn't it?  Yes, I know that there are bad things happening in this world.  But we serve a great and might God!  He has lifted us up, provided for our care, and brought new hope to our otherwise dreary days.

So, with that being said I decided to brighten up the blog.  I left the birds for now...I love birds so very much.  They are so happy and just seem to make me smile.  I watch the Bluebirds building a nest in our nest box and I can't help but thank the Lord for their presence.


Please let me know what you think of the new look.  Do I need to make the font bigger?  Can you read it quickly and easily?  Am I too long winded :D.

Thank you for stopping by and for always being there for me!

Have a blessed and wonderful evening!


Colleen



No comments: