Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Do You Have Someone Heading Off to College?

Would you love to send them off with something special?  I'm excited to offer you just that opportunity!!

If I had known about Thirty-One when my son was heading off to college; I think this would have been the ticket!

Collegiate Spirit

I think it would have given him a sense of belonging in a new place.  Pride and support for his new team, as well as, having a functional, hardworking bag to get him through the long days.

Are you a Bulldogs Fan?? Well, if you are, I have just the right "something" for you!


I'd love to get these bags to you.  Ordering is as easy as 1, 2, 3!  Just hop over to my site by clicking the image/link above.  Select your bag, pick your school, and font style (10 or 17), pick your colors, and place your order! 

Oh, and did I mention we're having a special PROMO too!!  You'll love it!

Let me know if I can help you in any way!

Blessings,

Colleen


No comments: