Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Memories "No Faces Allowed" Challenge

I thought I would have a little fun before work this morning and put together a layout for the My Memories Challenge "No Faces Allowed".  This has always been one of my favorite pictures.  My daughter and her first child laying on the floor together watching a children's show.  It didn't last long as Kiani was very little, but it was a joy to see them, like this, together.


I know they will always be there for each other.  As she will for all the children she is blessed with.  My son as well...I am blessed.

Thank you for stopping by!

Blessings and love, Colleen

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Dear Colleen, It is a blessings to spend time with your children. Blessings, Catherine xo

Rose Clearfield said...

Very sweet photo!

Marms said...

This is what my daughter and I do every morning, watch children's show together.

Marms