Saturday, October 22, 2011

It's Really October 22nd! Where Did This Month Go?

I can hardly believe that the month has flown by so quickly.  I know this is as it should be, but it still shocks me when I turn around and it's 3/4's of the way through the month!  I've found as I've gotten older the time really moves away from me!

With that said...Fall is upon us and we are beginning to look at a new season of sweet smells, warm fires, soups, and cuddling with our Honey's!  What fun...and the trees are really turning into colorful arrays of artistic wonder.  I love this time of year.


I've decided to decorate some votive holders and add my gourmet, soy votives to them.  I'll list them in my Etsy shop for around 4.00 or so.  They'll make wonderful gifts for teachers and friends during the holiday season.


Have a wonderful day and thank you for commenting!  You always make my day!  Blessings and {{{hugs}}}.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

These are so beautiful! You are very creative. The days are really moving along quickly. Before we know it Christmas will be here. I note that you are on Networked Blogs and I am now a Follower of your Blog there. I joined this network on Thursday. I hope your weekend is going well.

Rose Clearfield said...

I can't believe that this month is almost over either! The votives look great. Of course I love the button detail.

Catherine said...

Dear Colleen, I agree the months have flown by. Time does seem to move more quickly. Your votive candles are votive nice. I appreciate your stopping by and visiting and leaving a comment. I look forward to your visits. I wish you a beautiful Sunday with many blessings, Catherine

Marms said...

I know...days pass by so quick! My daughter's turning one in two months. Whoah!

Marms

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

I also can't believe the month is almost over...it's been crazy busy...and every time I think its starting to slow down...I find out I'm wrong. I guess that's what makes life so much fun!