Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Friend in the Garden of Life

I found this beautiful stamp and it made me think of friends sharing secrets in a garden.  I thought of the many times my Sister and I shared and laughed together.  I remembered the times my Mom and I would sit in the garden, drinking coffee, and sharing life's tales.  I couldn't help but make a card to remember those times. 

I'm sure you may have special friends that you call at a moments notice when something special, or concerning is happening.  They are always there for us.  We love and appreciate them more than they can imagine.  This card is for them.





Thank you for taking the time with me today.  God bless you and God Bless America!  Remembering 9/11...We will never forget the sacrifice and loss of that day.

Blessings,
Colleen