Friday, September 9, 2011

LOTV Challenge ~ Missing You

I haven't entered a Challenge for a while so I thought I would toss my hat into the LOTV Challenge called Missing You.

I wanted to make use of a couple of new tools I purchased with a gift certificate from I Brake for Stamps.    They are used for distressing and giving that worn, vintage feel.  I used Tim Holtz's Distress Ink "Antique Linen" as well as, an ink color I've had from Stampin' Up.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts (purchased at I Brake for Stamps), and the stylus and pads by Color Tool Box were also purchased there. 

Here's the outcome:

LOTV Missing You #111

I hand painted the toll work around the paper edges and used a Sizzix flourish at the lower corner.  The papers are a blend with the background coming from the Bo Bunny Timepiece collection.

Blessings and thank you for following along with me on this journey!



2 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

I really love what you have done with this really cute image thanks so much for sharing, God bless, Shaz in Oz.x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is stunning, love the colours too, thanks for joining us at LOTV this time hugs pops x