Monday, September 5, 2011

The Liebster Award

"Liebster" is German for Favorite and my friend Wei Wei has honored me with the award and asked me to link back to her.  So here it is.

The idea is to create a post with a link back and choose 5 other blogs with under 200 followers to do the same.  I'm hoping to capture a few followers and help others in the process...so here goes.

Above are the 5 blogs I would like to share the award with.  Thank you so much for Following along.  Don't feel bad if you can't do this...I thought it would be fun so I did.

Blessings,

Colleen

 

5 comments:

Duni said...

Congrats on the award, Colleen!
Lovely new blog header and background!

Betty said...

Wow! Thanks for including me, Colleen! What fun!

Michelle said...

Thanks for the award, Colleen! :)

Google Trends Feed said...

It is nice to see post like this one :) It helps to build community...

Lucky Lady said...

YOUR BLOG IS SO CUTE I SO ENJOY IT