Monday, July 9, 2012

A Trip to the Zoo

A little while back I had a chance to take a trip to Alabama.  My daughter, my husband, and our beautiful granddaughters wandered around the Birmingham Zoo and had the time of our lives!  We even rode the camels...and let me tell you something...those humps are as hard as rocks!  I kid you not!  Hard as rocks!!  I wouldn't be able to take much of a journey on those buggers.  I mus admit it was really fun!

By the end of the day our little one "Malia" was tired and just wanted to take a nap.  Our oldest Kiani rang the bell announcing our arrival!! Both the girls fell asleep on the way back to the house.

It was a great day!

I've grabbed a couple of photos and quickly laid them out with my "My Memories" software.  Man, I love this program.  When you make the purchase you have the opportunity to become an affiliate.  For every software program you sell, you receive a very nice stipend.  So please, if you have any interest at all use this code when ordering STMMMS62443.



Thanks for stopping by and visiting.  Blessings and joy everyone!

2 comments:

kim said...

sounds like you really had so much fun!

Catherine said...

Dear Colleen, Riding a camel,that sounds like a wonderful experience with your children and grandchildren. Those memories are made to last. Have a beautiful weekend. Blessings, Catherine xo