Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Hey Everyone! How are you??

Hello my friends,

Do you ever feel like the only friends you have are here, online?  There are times that I feel that way.  I'm not disappointed...I'm thankful to a loving Lord that I have friends and support here.  I'm thankful to you as well!!

 I've added a new little birdhouse to my Etsy Shop.  It's slowly growing and I'm learning more and more all the time.  If you ever need any help or have any questions....shoot me a line and I'll do my best to help.


With this tiny birdhouse, I've added a small charm, a sunflower, for warmth and character.  The house is fully decorated in Graphic 45 paper and Wild Orchid florals.  It's so sweet and will add to anyone's mantle or window sill.


Thank you for taking time with me today!  Blessings and love!

Colleen

3 comments:

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

What a cute bird house! Any bird would be super lucky/happy to call that home! :)

kimmy said...

wow! it so pretty! thanks for sharing..

Marms said...

Oh wow! really pretty bird house. My Father-in-law will love this one!

Marms