Sunday, September 2, 2012

Mom’s 84th Birthday

Well, this September 15th will mark my Mom's 84th birthday. I decided to make something for her. I found the lyrics to a song that I thought spoke volumes with regards to how we feel about our Moms and how I feel about mine.

My Mom is an amazing individual.   If I told you all she has been through in her life you'd think I was telling you a "story".   In all truthfulness, there were many times that the Lord could have taken her home and decided in His wisdom and mercy to leave her here with us.  Thank you Lord.


She has been met with more adversity than most of us can barely imagine... and yet she survived!   I am the luckiest woman in the world to have such an amazing woman in my life.   She is my confidant, my friend, my prayer warrior, and so much more.

Thank you Mom for all you've always done and continue to do.  Thank you Lord for giving her to us for all these years.

You are an awesome God!!

Thank you everyone for watching and reading.

Blessings! Colleen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to your mom. Today would have been my mom's 81st birthday.

Sharkbytes said...

She sounds extra special! Best to you both.