Saturday, September 8, 2012

His Eye Is On the Sparrow

Throughout my life I have clung to my faith to get me through some of the most difficult times in my life.  Some people call it a crutch...I find this a bit strange; it would be like saying your family is a crutch; your best friend is a crutch, etc. 

Perhaps it's because I view my faith, not as a religion, but as a relationship with One who loved me enough to die for me; even before I ever placed a foot on this earth; before my first wail as a babe.

Eye On the Sparrow

Eye On the Sparrow Bird Cage
With those thoughts in mind I created a picture that depicted one of  my favorite songs, as well as, the verse that inspired the song.

 
 
I believe I'll put it on Etsy for sale, but I just finished it and I'm trying to decide what I'd like to do.  The frame is black, which offsets the colors within.
 
Thank you for taking a look today...God bless you and keep you!
 
Colleen

No comments: