Sunday, December 4, 2011

Time is Just Slipping By

It's hard to believe, but we are already at the 4th of December!  Is that incredible or what?  It's a crazy time and often we forget the real meaning of Christmas and the blessings it holds for us.  I'm proud to say that I'm a Christian and this time of year brings to rememberance the gift of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  I remember Him all year long, because He is with me everyday, every step of my journey here, but Christmas expounds on His coming and the gift He brings.

May we always remember the Christmas Blessing and all there is in it! 

Blessings and Joy everyone!

Embellished with My Memories Suite v3
Use STMMMS62443 for $10 off your purchase
So many Free items!

7 comments:

Linda V said...

Hi Colleen! I tried to respond to your email, but you are set to "no reply" So responding here.
My blog is pretty new and I am THRILLED to have you as a follower!! I am a new follower of yours as well. Love your blog. Lots of great ideas there and inspiration! LOVE the "Jesus really is the reason...." page!! LOVE it! I will be checking out all your pages and links.
Merry Christmas!
Hugs
Linda
http://homesweetquiltinghome.blogspot.com

The 4-Crows Blog said...

Beautiful!!! I am JEALOUS of your creativity! Sorry I commented on the wrong blog!

Suziwollman said...

Hey, Colleen! What a wonderful gesture to come visit me and follow my blog! I'm following yours now, and I'm on my way to look up your Etsy store and your FB page! Beautiful, beautiful blog, this is. I can see how you love softness and femininity. Me, too, although you wouldn't know it from my blog. Love the kitties, too!

Not only is Jesus the reason for the season, but wise men STILL seek Him! Blessings!
Suzi
http://JoyfullyYoursSusannah.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the "feel" of your blog.Lots of inspiration. I'm a new follower and subscriber. http://cricutmimi.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by Life With Two Boys.. I'm your newest follower!

Cathy L. Calamas said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Lovely blog here! Looks like we have lots in common. Jesus being number 1. Following you as well and on fb. Here is my fb link
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Surcees-Design-by-Cathy-L-Calamas/281560725217546

Scrappin' Sista said...

Hi Colleen. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really thought I had come by because I remember the layout of your Mom! It's beautiful. Love your work. Be blessed!

Christel
http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com