Sunday, November 20, 2011

Nehemiah 9:6 You Made the Heavens

Good day everyone,
I'm getting ready to post another creation in my Sweet Home Designs Etsy Shop.  I put together this print, in a shadow box format, and shared a wonderful verse within it.

I hope you like what you see and will stop by the shop.   We'll call it "Spread Your Wings".  The shadow box is purchased at a local craft store and I embellished it a bit to tie it into the photo.
 The verse within the photo is Nehemiah 9:6
"You made the heavens, even the highest heavens, and all their starry host, the earth
and all that is on it, the seas and all that is in them. You give life to everything,
and the multitudes of heaven worship you." (Nehemiah 9:6)
The picture was one I had from days gone by and thought to cute to get rid of.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts along with a kit from Scrap That!

As always thank you for stopping by and taking some time with me.  Blessing to you!

~ Colleen ~

1 comment:

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

Very pretty! Have a great Thanksgiving with your family!