Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November 1st! Wow...Unbelievable!

May you be blessed with the happiest of days and may your preparations for Christmas and all the other wonderful events in your life be filled with carefree joy!

I'm so excited...in one week my daughter and grand daughters are coming for a visit!  One full week!  We have a few things planned...one of which will be pictures of all 3 grand daughters!  What fun!

We'll also be doing a little shopping, sharing a birthday for my oldest Kiani (3 years on the 15th), and just plain girl talk and love with my daughter.  I have missed those chats, giggles, songs, and just plain silliness.  I don't know what I would do without her!


Pure Love and Joy (Shannon & Kiani)


Look Gramm...I did it all by myself (Kiani)


Gramm...I'm stuck!  (Malia)

Thanks again for stopping by...Remember, You are wonderfull created and beautifully made and your Father in heaven loves you more than words can say!

God bless!

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Wishing for all the joy and happiness to fill your Thanksgiving and Christmas season. Blessings, Catherine xo

Rose Clearfield said...

It sounds like it will be a great week!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Oh Colleen how super exciting love it all have God blessed time with your very precious ones, Shaz in oz.x

Lauren Loves To Scrap said...

How exciting! My Dad and Step-mom just visited us and my Mom is coming in Dec. so I know how exciting it is to see family! Have a great time with them!

kimmy said...

hahaha! that was so much FUN especially the last picture!

got something for you, girl! i hope you find time to check it out right HERE!

Diane Stephenson said...

Your grandchildren are adorable! I hope you are having a wonderful visit with your family. I really love the look of your web site.