Saturday, July 21, 2012

When You Want To Say Thank You

Have you ever had someone do something for you that is just too special to let slip by?  Those times when that special person or persons has been there for you time and time again and you really want them to know how much you appreciate them.

I do! Even when the world seems upside-down; there are still those people who come through for you time and time again!  Those are the ones that deserve something unique, original, and just plain special.

I've created these beautiful cards for just those people in your life.


Within the card is a short verse that says, "My heart is full of thanks and it's all because of you."
I've left room for you to add your own sentiment of thanks and love.


Thank you for stopping by and being here for me!

No comments: